The following steps must be followed to present your project to the community:
- Reach out to the RCO liaison for space on the agenda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit intake form and all requested documents
- You will receive an invitation for a pre-zoning meeting with the Zoning Committee
- Present your project and answer committee questions
- Community zoning meeting
- Present to the community, answer questions, the community will vote
- You will receive results and next steps the day after the community meeting.
When presenting to the community make sure you come prepare to talk about the benefits of your project to the community, size and cost of your units, affordability options and other similar questions.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com