Educate yourself at home
We want to continue the great work that we do through our Out of School Time Programs (OST), while supporting the slowdown in the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Here you can access virtual, educational, recreational and free content to continue learning and having fun during this period.
Remember, you can access the School Portal for more resources.
At Home Program
Have fun, learn and have a good time with activities that our leaders have prepared for you. Click on the daily link and access the daily activities prepared and live the experience of your the OST program at Home.
- Homework help will be on google classroom.
3:30pm-4pm Throwback Thursday
- Pick one of your favorite pictures of you and your parents when you were little. Write a little description of the picture and if you remember getting your picture taken at that time.
4pm-5pm Reading & Activity
- Book: “The Cat in the Hat”
- Activity: Kids will make their own Thing 1 and Thing 2 book marker. The materials you will need is color construction paper, a blank piece of white paper, markers, glue stick and scissors. Link
- Making Thing 1 & Thing 2 with Ms. Thalia. (video)
5pm-6pm Chat & Chew
- Kids can go on google classroom and have a video meeting with their team leader to eat a snack and talk about the process on how they made their bookmark.
Expand your knowledge
External resources to support your academic growth at home
Creativity & Entertainment
Stay entertaining and creative from home
Move & Be Active!
Keep your body healty at home