Educate yourself at home
We want to continue the great work that we do through our Out of School Time Programs (OST), while supporting the slowdown in the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Here you can access virtual, educational, recreational and free content to continue learning and having fun during this period.
Remember, you can access the School Portal for more resources.
At Home Program
Have fun, learn and have a good time with activities that our leaders have prepared for you. Click on the daily link and access the daily activities prepared and live the experience of your the OST program at Home.
Classroom 6th: Career activity
- Name of the activity: How to start a career
- To do this activity, the student must be able to use google docs to create a career based on their interest. They will utilize their imagination to come up with a career that provides them with wealth and helping others.
Classroom 7th: Career activity
- Name of the activity: Career Path
- Come up with a 5 step plan to reach your dream job. Research what job/career interests you and how to begin working towards that dream job. In your own words, what would you have to do to get there?
Classroom 8th: Career Activity
- Name of the activity: What do you want to be when you’re older
- Find a video on YouTube that provides information about your career. Then answer the following questions: Why did you choose that profession? Analyze what you liked the most about the video? What are the steps to make a career in the short or long term?
Expand your knowledge
External resources to support your academic growth at home
Creativity & Entertainment
Stay entertaining and creative from home
Move & Be Active!
Keep your body healty at home