Educate yourself at home
We want to continue the great work that we do through our Out of School Time Programs (OST), while supporting the slowdown in the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Here you can access virtual, educational, recreational and free content to continue learning and having fun during this period.
Remember, you can access the School Portal for more resources.
At Home Program
Have fun, learn and have a good time with activities that our leaders have prepared for you. Click on the daily link and access the daily activities prepared and live the experience of your the OST program at Home.
3:00 - 3:30pm - Group Meeting Focus
- Question Ideas: Click Here
3:30 - 4:30pm - Read aloud:
- If you do not have access to books consider storylineonline.com or a special youtube reading of a book.
4:30 - 5:00pm - Arts and Crafts.
- Making a Tic Tac Toe Board. Students will learn to create their own tic-tac-toe board with rocks they find outside along with a wooden stump board/slice.
- Materials: Paint (any 3 colors+black), 9-12 small-medium rocks/pebbles, a wooden tree stump slice (you can find this at Walmart or the dollar store), paint brushes, cup with water, and newspapers or paper towels.
5:00 - 5:30pm - Homework assistance/questions
5:30 - 6:00pm - Online Games:
- Consider Playing Games online like Uno, Monopoly, or words with friends. Click Here
Expand your knowledge
External resources to support your academic growth at home
Creativity & Entertainment
Stay entertaining and creative from home
Move & Be Active!
Keep your body healty at home